Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia,

If I try to book an holiday online the site (since last nights changes) asks me to sign in or register.

Never done that before, is this a new thing ?

thanks

Mick

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick,

Yes this is a new functionality - When travellers go to book, they will be asked to register and an account will be created for you. You will then be able to log in and view your booking (just give it an hour to process).

In the future, you will also be able to view documentation relating to your holiday (working on the timeline for that to go live at the moment).

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia,

Thought it must be something like that, sounds like a good idea to be able to view your documents online.

Mick

Toni2909
(Member)
That is fantastic! I have been hoping for this function to appear for a while now.

Thanks, JY.

Toni2909
(Member)
I've just registered an account, but it says no holidays are present, although I have one booked for February. Will it only show new holidays booked since the new website went live?
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

That sounds like a big step forward! I presume we'll be able to view documentation if we have booked by phone as well?

Best wishes,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Toni/Bob,

Toni, I understand that the system should make interval crosschecks with the main database. If the data held in your online account matches any bookings on our system, they will pull through the bookings for you to view. I'm going to send your booking reference number to they guys who put this together so we can double check that is what is actually happening.

Bob, as for when you book over the phone, I believe that is the plan. You will be able to register on the website with your email address, set up a password and include your booking reference number and it will then show up in your online account.

The documentation is part of "phase two" so they won't be available online straight away, but I hope these steps show that we are trying to make your Just You experience even better!

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

This is great news and I look forward to it being fully implemented.

Best wishes,

Bob