DAFFIEGIRL
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have been trying all afternoon to pay my holiday balance over the phone, but all of your agents are busy! On a premiun rate number, the calls have cost me a lot of money and I still haven't paid! Also, I have not yet received the information pack including visa application forms for Inprirational China which was promised for three months before departure. Coments please u
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi DaffieGirl,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not managed to speak with one of our Holiday Advisors to pay your balance. We are receiving a very high volume of calls at the moment.

Would you be able to send me your booking reference and I will speak with various colleagues about your pack information, visa application and ask someone to give you a call.

Kindest regards,

Julia

DAFFIEGIRL
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DAFFIEGIRL' wrote:

I have been trying all afternoon to pay my holiday balance over the phone, but all of your agents are busy! On a premiun rate number, the calls have cost me a lot of money and I still haven't paid! Also, I have not yet received the information pack including visa application forms for Inprirational China which was promised for three months before departure. Coments please u

Thank you for your reply On Saturday morning I managed to persuade one of the new booking advisors to take my money! The visa pack and additional information arrived yesterday. The diagram of the electrical adaptor was very helpful. I managed to locate one on amazon. I am a bit concerned to hear that my hairdryer won't work on the cruise boat. Are any supplied in the cabins? Also am worriedvabout charging camera batteries on the cruise.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Daffiegirl,

I'm pleased to hear that you've managed to speak with someone and your information pack has arrived.

In terms of hairdriers on board - these can be requested from the front desk on the ship. Regarding electrical use, video cameras, digital cameras and other electrical appliances can be recharged at the front desk.

Kindest regards,

Julia