Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

I have just looked at Kerala Vistas in October and notice that you are charging £149 for a return flight from Glasgow. I am going to Vietnam in a few weeks and I have paid £89 for this flight. I know BA have put their prices up, but not this much! Please explain.

Regards,

Hils

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hils,

Thanks for your post, to be perfectly honest, I have no idea, I will have to make some inquiries on this one I'm afraid, there are many other factors which affect prices, not just airlines running costs. The prices which they charge are completely down to them, we have no control unfortunately. If prices have been affected quite substantially, you booked at the right time 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hils' wrote:

Hi Ben,

I have just looked at Kerala Vistas in October and notice that you are charging £149 for a return flight from Glasgow. I am going to Vietnam in a few weeks and I have paid £89 for this flight. I know BA have put their prices up, but not this much! Please explain.

Regards,

Hils

Hi Hils,

I am flying with FlyBe from Inverness to Gatwick, and JY have charged more than FlyBe's website shows. BUT, they do pay for both hold and cabin baggage (FlyBe's cheap flight only allows for one cabin baggage, how they expect a woman to travel with a suitcase or a handbag, but not both beats me!) and if there has to be a change (e.g. my onward flight is changed) then FlyBe can be changed or refunded. I am sure that this explains the difference in my case, and perhaps goes towards the discrepancy in yours.

Either way, enjoy Vietnam.

Sylvia