JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I have just realised, That the Handsome photo of me in my sailors T shirt, Taken while on last August, Austrian Lakes trip, with Just You, has disappeared. This was taken just after coming of the Lake cruise, while visiting Hallstadt.

Is this likely to be returned at some point. As I would truely hate all fellow Just You passengers to miss out on such a good looking chap like me lol.

All the best

Andy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

Unfortunately we lost our photos when we updated the software and our IT man isn't able to get them back. Hopefully we will get this facility back next time we update. In the meantime I'll be happy to forward your photo to anyone who requests it!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Andy

Don't you worry MINE has been missing for month's ...maybe mine was to scary??? or they are useing them some where else??

As you say maybe we are just TO HANDSOME AND PRETTY..

Olly over to you...where exactley have are pictures gone to?? Crimewatch the bin somewhere in cyber space ..

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly

I just posted and then your reply came through... so are you saying that we cannot re upload a picture then with this new software?

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

The pictures were lost when we updated the software. I've asked our IT man to have another look at making it possible to upload pictures again. I'll let you know if he is able to fix it.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor