• (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
Hello Everyone,

I always use to enjoy the Just You holidays, travelling to destinations such as Germany and Italy. 

However, after Covid, cost of living  and the rebranding of Just You with the aid of Claire Sweeney, I now find your prices out of my range. I'm sure I am not alone in these thoughts and it's an area of the market you maybe no longer cover.

I use to take short breaks, full week holidays, and a Christmas break. The cheapest I can find in your holidays is the Chateau Weekend for £849. The cheapest Christmas break is New Year for four days in New York at £1,299.

It would be nice to get some new European offers for under £1,000 please or as near as possible to that price. Even if it's not four star, at least it gives those less well off a chance of experiencing that solo holiday, that I now miss.

Thank you for reading.

Just You
(Administration)
Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. Our operations teams work to develop and refine all our tours to ensure they represent the best in quality, value and enjoyment. We have shared your feedback with them team to consider for future European breaks and hope to see you on a Just You tour soon.

Best wishes,

Just You Team