bradshaw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Wondered if booking in on line was advisable or whether able to do it at Heathrow with your rep

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Where possible we tend to block off a number of seats so that those who check in at the airport sit with fellow Just You travellers - obviously if you book online we cannot guarantee that you would be sitting with others in your group.

Kind regards

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bradshaw

I always where possible book in online then I can get the seat I want, also as you then have your boarding pass you just need to go to baggage drop off makes it easier for me all round. I travel quite a bit so I don't feel the need to have to sit in a group I am fine on my own for the flight side of things.

Cindy

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

Just done Magnificent Lake Garda and yes it was! Beside hotel (mentioned on feedback form) my other problem was booking in. There was two of us from Birmingham. I could not book in online due to details of second passenger not available. Had to wait for day of departure,where I found it easy with Flybe book in computer. Found out later that my colleague had trouble as I was not there to book in with him!!!

On our return we had to book in together at Milan. We had great fun at the hotel as we saw the Gatwick, then Manchester flights leaving. No one to see us off thou'!

In future can you book people seperately so that we can book online without having to know the details of our fellow passengers?

Jan.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

Customers are all booked separately so you should have the option of checking in online, whenever the airline allows it. I'm not sure why you had trouble in this case, if you didn't book together.

If you can let me know your booking reference, I will ask for you.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Olli,

Booking reference was ***.

Thank you, Jan.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

I've spoken to our flights team who tell me that they usually book people separately and that they will make sure they do so in future. I'm sorry it wasn't done this time but I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor