bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly. Just found this news online tonight

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13484098 

The only destinations I can think of with Just You that it would apply to is people planning trips to Sorrento and the Cilento Coast, and of course the proposed route from East Midlands Airport does not start until next year. However, I was just wondering whether Just You would be likely to add it to their list of regional airports for those trips? Personally, if they did I for one would find it a big bonus as I am seriously contemplating returning to Cilento next year.

Interested in your thoughts on this one.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bondensbabe

Thanks for sending me this.

I checked with our aviation team and they are aware of the new services. It's too early to say whether they will be able to use these flights but they are now on our radar, if you will pardon the pun.

We are keen to add more regional flights and we know there is demand for more from the Midlands, so perhaps you will see these services making an appearance next year.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Bondensbabe

Thanks for sending me this.

I checked with our aviation team and they are aware of the new services. It's too early to say whether they will be able to use these flights but they are now on our radar, if you will pardon the pun.

We are keen to add more regional flights and we know there is demand for more from the Midlands, so perhaps you will see these services making an appearance next year.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks Olly.