apulia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Just come back from Apulia given a voucher to take on a another holiday, as I'm already going on holiday again this year would like to use this for next year, also have to use this by the 15th May 2011 - Have you any idea yet when the new trips will be available

Cheers

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Morning,

The vouchers issued are only valid for one month after the return date of your previous holiday, however all the 2012 dates are online (but not printed yet) now for Just You Holidays so you can view the holidays online and then book through the contact center to redeem your voucher,

Hope this helps

many thanks

Ben

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Ben,

I assume Olly is on holiday.

I understand what you are saying about dates for 2012 being online but what about any new tours - like Route 66?

Are these online holidays all that will be available for 2012 - won't there be any new tours?

Also, so far I have missed out using 3 vouchers because I did not get the new brochure in time but what happens if we were to book a holiday from those online and then find that there was somewhere else we preferred when the new brochure for 2012 comes out?

I have just received my 2011 Xmas & New Year brochure but my current voucher runs out in 2 days time so I will be unable to use it anyway.

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Morning Lesley,

You assume correct, having a well earned break! In response to your question, we take the information for the website tours from the new brochures, so until our artwork department sends them to us we have nothing to work with. The brochure that would potentially contain Route 66 ( I have no idea if it does ) is not due to be with us for another few days. However I have spoken to lady in charge of the vouchers and she is happy to issue another one that will be vaild for you once you have had a chance to look through the new brochure, when you are ready make Ollie aware that we have agreed this and ill see its carried out for you,

Hope thats ok

Ben