jooles58
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have never been on a solo holiday and am thinking of booking Treasures of Andalucia in March/April.  Anybody else going and any useful information to offer?
LOUISE.
(Member)
Just take the plunge and book it. I did 2 years ago. I did the Andulcian Triangle trip (Granada, Seville and Cordoba etc). I had a wonderful time. It takes guts to travel solo for the first time, but I am so glad I did. Everyone is friendly. This year I have booked walking in Lake Garda in June.

Louise

Anita21
(Member)
Treasures of Andulucia was my first solo holiday last year.  It was the best thing I ever did! Go for it and you won't look back!
intrepid traveller
(Member)
jooles58Have never been on a solo holiday and am thinking of booking Treasures of Andalucia in March/April.  Anybody else going and any useful information to offer?

Welcome, Jules.  The Andalucian holiday is brilliant.  You MUST go to the chocolate factory, there is a market in the Square with Flamenco dancing on the Friday morning.  Lots to see and do.  The Hotel staff were great when I was there.  There is a review if you go on to the Reviews page and type Andalusia in the search box.  Relax and enjoy.