boltonlass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Just You travellers!

I've bitten the bullet & finally made the decision to holiday alone after reading the JY brochure. 

I'm a single lady of 19 years. My daughters are finally independent, having finished university to stand on their own two feet in the world, it's now time for me to have some fun and travel to those distant lands I've dreamed of whilst camping in a very wet Wales. I've just booked 2 holidays; the Dubronik one departing on 13th May this year and the Japan one next year departing on 5th April 2019 with the 3 night Hong Kong add on, returning on 18th to London. If any of you have been on these holidays or indeed, will be my travelling companions, it would be lovely to hear from you.

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome to JY and congratulations on taking the first step. The Dubrovnik trip is fab especially now they have changed hotel and tweaked the itinerary. If you have time take a boat over to Lokrum. Game of Thrones film set, gorgeous bays, ice cream to die for, fab views of Dubrovnik from the top and peacocks on the quay.

Very envious about Japan - it is on my very long list

boltonlass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonah' wrote:

Welcome to JY and congratulations on taking the first step.  The Dubrovnik trip is fab especially now they have changed hotel and tweaked the itinerary.  If you have time take a boat over to Lokrum.  Game of Thrones film set, gorgeous bays, ice cream to die for, fab views of Dubrovnik from the top and peacocks on the quay.

Very envious about Japan - it is on my very long list

Hi Jonah,

I've just got back from Dubrovnik. I want to thank you for your tip to go over to the Island of Lokrum. It was one of the best bits of the holiday and I am thrilled that you told me about it. I loved the peacocks and the rabbits everywhere. The scenery was stunning and we ate one of the best meals on there at one of the 2 restaurants. You were totally right. Thanks!

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Boltonlass

So glad you had a good time and enjoyed Lokrum as much as I did. 

Best wishes