mikev
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone,

I have just booked the South America trip leaving Manchester/Heathrow on 27.3. Is there anyone else going on the same trip active in this forum ? :huh:

Drewpat
(Member)
Hi Mikev,

I am on this trip leaving March 27th, from Heathrow. This will be my 5th with JY. Looking forward to see you and others in Terminal 3, thanks.

Drewpat.

mikev
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Drewpat' wrote:

Hi Mikev,

I am on this trip leaving March 27th, from Heathrow. This will be my 5th with JY. Looking forward to see you and others in Terminal 3, thanks.

Drewpat.

Hi Drewpat,

Look forward to meeting you. I"m going to Paris from Manchester and then to Santiago so maybe see you and the others in Paris and certainly in Santiago ! Thanks for responding !

Mikev

Drewpat
(Member)
'mikev' wrote:

'Drewpat' wrote:

Hi Mikev,

Drewpat.

Hi Drewpat,

Look forward to meeting you. I"m going to Paris from Manchester and then to Santiago so maybe see you and the others in Paris and certainly in Santiago ! Thanks for responding !

Mikev

Hi Mikev,

Will be meeting you and any others flying from Manchester in Santiago, as the Heathrow flight goes directly there. Hoping to hear from anyone flying from Heathrow, if registered on community forum, thanks.

Best Regards,

Drewpat.

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

Have a super time. This is a holiday that for the past two years, I've not been able to get booked on. I'll have to be quick off the block in 2019 or 2020!!!!

Sylvia

mikev
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Drewpat' wrote:

'mikev' wrote:

'Drewpat' wrote:

Hi Mikev,

Drewpat.

Hi Drewpat,

Mikev

Hi Mikev,

Will be meeting you and any others flying from Manchester in Santiago, as the Heathrow flight goes directly there. Hoping to hear from anyone flying from Heathrow, if registered on community forum, thanks.

Best Regards,

Drewpat.

mikev
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi All

Have a super time.  This is a holiday that for the past two years, I've not been able to get booked on.  I'll have to be quick off the block in 2019 or 2020!!!!

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

We'll report back on the trip !

Best wishes.

Mike

mikev
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Drewpat' wrote:

'mikev' wrote:

'Drewpat' wrote:

Hi Mikev,

Drewpat.

Hi Drewpat,

Mikev

Hi Mikev,

Best Regards,

Drewpat.

Drewpat
(Member)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi All

Have a super time.  This is a holiday that for the past two years, I've not been able to get booked on.  I'll have to be quick off the block in 2019 or 2020!!!!

Sylvia

Thank you Sylvia, will post some pictures of interesting locations!.

Best Regards,

Drewpat.

Taylor1907
(Member)
Hello! I'm on this trip but travelling from Newcastle via Paris!! This is my third JY holiday and I'm very much looking forward to it!! Do we know how many will be on the trip??

Sue

Drewpat
(Member)
'Taylor1907' wrote:

Hello! I'm on this trip but travelling from Newcastle via Paris!! This is my third JY holiday and I'm very much looking forward to it!! Do we know how many will be on the trip??

Sue

Hi Sue,

Good to know you will be on this trip. Looking forward to meet you and others in the group in Santiago. I think there could be more than 17, based on query I made before Dec 2017 to the forum editors.

Regards,

Drew-pat.

mikev
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Taylor1907' wrote:

Sue

Hi Sue,

I think when I booked (about a month ago) there were about 16 or so. It sounded like a pretty balanced mix from what I recall.  I look forward to meeting you in Paris or Santiago !

Mike

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Taylor1907 and Mike,

I can tell you that 20 travelers have now booked on to this trip. 9 are male and 11 are female. The ages range between late 50s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

simonbarton
(Member)
'mikev' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have just booked the South America trip leaving Manchester/Heathrow on 27.3. Is there anyone else going on the same trip active in this forum ? :huh:

me!  from Manchester

Drewpat
(Member)
'simonbarton' wrote:

'mikev' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

me!  from Manchester

Hi Simon Barton,

Looking forward to meet you in Santiago along with others flying from Manchester. I will be with group going from Heathrow.

Best Regards,

Drewpat.

mikev
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Taylor1907 and Mike,

I can tell you that 20 travelers have now booked on to this trip. 9 are male and 11 are female. The ages range between late 50s - late 70s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.

simonbarton
(Member)
'Drewpat' wrote:

'simonbarton' wrote:

'mikev' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

me!  from Manchester

Hi Simon Barton,

Looking forward to meet you in Santiago along with others flying from Manchester. I will be with group going from Heathrow.

Best Regards,

Drewpat.

likewise  😛