intensity0725
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello there

i booked my very first JY tour for argentina+brazil

looking at the holiday itenerary we will have a 3 nights in buenos aires.i just wondered of those 3 nights can you tell pls which is our free day to do some optional tour or do something on my own so atleast i can plan my day ahead.many thanks.....

also,tigre and the parana river delta,tango night at esquina carlos gardel,and the countryside of santa susana are these are the optional tours or included tours????

pls help.

many thanks.

eric

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eric

Your first day in Buenos Aires (Day 2 of the holiday) includes a tour of the city, so you will probably want to take that. On your second and third days in Buenos Aires, you are free to make your own plans or join our optional excursions.

The three excursions you mention are all optional, so you can take some or all of them for an extra cost. Alternatively, you could explore the city in your own way. You may well find that some of the others in your group would like to do this with you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

intensity0725
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks for the reply.

now i can plan well ahead for those two free days.

planning to go to montevideo-uruguay for a day trip.

eric

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eric

Good idea - I would do the same if I was going! I always like to see an extra country when I can.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor