Tidy Toes
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I just wanted to say hello to anybody else going on this trip.  It' my first solo holiday so like many others I'm a little nervous and also super  excited. 

Dose anybody know how many people are booked onto this trip.

All the best Mandy

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Mandy,

I can tell you that 37 travelers are booked on to this trip. 5 are male and 32 are female. The ages range between late 20s - late 80s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Tidy Toes
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
SarahS
(Member)
That’s a very big group. From recent posts on numbers, it seems the direction the new JY management are going.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I think the opposite is the case - many of the numbers given on a lot of enquiries recently have been very low e.g. 9 on a tour to India leaving in March!  I think both tours to Mongolia last year had a dozen or less (no wonder it was dropped) and I know someone who went to Namibia and the number was in single digits as well.  Numbers on tours seem to be varying widely at present.  I still think too many tours and departure dates are being offered - there are five dates up for Chile next year (three went last year) - I doubt they will all sell out as even the March 2018 date isn't full yet (even after the great reviews!).

All the best,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Bob,

My apologies that I hadn't included the add-on for a recent post regarding India.

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-86275.html?highlight=spirit+of+india 

Apologies for any concerns this might have caused.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for the clarification Amy!

Best wishes,

Bob