PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone.

I'm going to South Africa in February next year and I'm just putting some feelers out to see if any other website users are going.  Would be good to make contact!!

PaulineD

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline

Which trip are you doing?  I am considering the Sun and Safari one but waiting to see if anything in the new brochure appeals instead.

Best wishes

lw491
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello PaulineD/everyone ,

Good to make contact with you on the website. I am really looking forward to the Experience South Africa Tour + the Victoria Falls, leaving on 13 Feb 2018. It is nice to have a few months ahead of us in which to look forward to the trip. Hopefully others are also booked and will soon make contact.

All good wishes

LindaW

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi Pauline

Which trip are you doing?  I am considering the Sun and Safari one but waiting to see if anything in the new brochure appeals instead.

Best wishes

Hi Jonah.

I'm on the Experience South Africa with the Victoria Fall add-on.  One of my 'Just You' friends is doing the same holiday at the end of the month which inspired me to do this one.

Hope you choose to do the same as it does seem that there will be a lot to see.

This will be my seventh holiday and if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask.

Pauline D

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lw491' wrote:

Good to make contact with you on the website.  I am really looking forward to the Experience South Africa Tour + the Victoria Falls, leaving on 13 Feb 2018.  It is nice to have a few months ahead of us in which to look forward to the trip.  Hopefully others are also booked and will soon make contact.

All good wishes

LindaW

Hi Linda

It's great to hear from a fellow traveller. Are you doing the Victoria Falls add-on?

PaulineD

pendlewitch
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'lw491' wrote:

Good to make contact with you on the website.  I am really looking forward to the Experience South Africa Tour + the Victoria Falls, leaving on 13 Feb 2018.  It is nice to have a few months ahead of us in which to look forward to the trip.  Hopefully others are also booked and will soon make contact.

All good wishes

LindaW

Hi Linda

It's great to hear from a fellow traveller. Are you doing the Victoria Falls add-on?

PaulineD

pendlewitch
(Member)
Hi Everyone. Am also doing the Experience S. Africa trip in Feb with add on. Travelling from Manchester. Any other Northern bods doing the same.

Barbara

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pendlewitch' wrote:

Hi Everyone.  Am also doing the Experience S. Africa trip in Feb with add on.  Travelling from Manchester.  Any other Northern bods doing the same.

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Sorry, I haven’t been on the site for a while and just seen your post.

I am flying from Heathrow and looking forward to meeting you when we arrive in South Africa.

Best wishes

PaulineD

faith0811
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I'm going to South Africa in February next year and I'm just putting some feelers out to see if any other website users are going.  Would be good to make contact!!

PaulineD

I just came back from the south Africa trip and it was amazing the people there were so friendly and welcoming you will love it

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'faith0811' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

Hi Everyone.

PaulineD

I just came back from the south Africa trip and it was amazing the people there were so friendly and welcoming you will love it

Thanks for that Faith, it’s good to know.  Was April in your group. I might be picking your brains at some point if that is okay? 

Regards

PaulineD

pendlewitch
(Member)
Hi Pauline D. Will be able to say hello in Heathrow as I'm travelling down to H/Row from Manchester. Probably meet in lounge if past experiences anything to go by. Really looking forward to the variety.
PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pendlewitch' wrote:

Hi Pauline D.  Will be able to say hello in Heathrow as I'm travelling down to H/Row from Manchester.  Probably meet in lounge if past experiences anything to go by.  Really looking forward to the variety.

That’s brilliant.  Looking forward to meeting you.  It’s getting nearer and nearer!

Regards

PaulineD

lw491
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Pauline and Barbara,

I guess like me you have received the list of optional tours.   I have, so far, booked Cape Town township, Knysna township and Mount Nelson afternoon tea.  I have not yet booked any for the add of part of the trip as via the Editors post I have asked for clarification of the itinarary in case in some of the optional trips clash.  

I see Barbara from a previous post that you will now be flying from Heathrow.  That makes a group of 3 of us who have made contact to meet up there.  Maybe others in our group will be encouraged to post a reply and make contact also.  See you in Feb.   Linda