Bliss88
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I am hoping to go on the Dubai September tour. Can I ask how many people are booked, how many people are flying from London, What it the male/female ratio, what is the age range. Also, would there be the opportunity to go shopping in the malls and eating in central dubai? And what are the leisure facilities in the hotel?

Thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Bliss,

There are 22 people booked on, 1 man and 21 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to early 70s. There are 10 people flying from London.

On day 3 you'll visit the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall. There is also free time in the afternoon where you can explore further, or there's an optional desert safari excursion. Day 5 is also a free day for you to spend how you wish, so there's plenty of opportunity for shopping and eating out at the restaurants.

There are plenty of activities to do at Hyatt Regency Dubai, the hotel has a spa, fitness centra, ice rink, tennis courts, shops and more. Complimentary Shuttle Service - 1. To Dubai Mall / 2. To Mirdif City Centre /3. To Palm Deira metro station (subject to availability). Rooms have internet access, bath and bathrobe & slippers.

Thanks,

Vickie

SueP365
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bliss,

There are 22 people booked on, 1 man and 21 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to early 70s. There are 10 people flying from London.

On day 3 you'll visit the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall. There is also free time in the afternoon where you can explore further, or there's an optional desert safari excursion. Day 5 is also a free day for you to spend how you wish, so there's plenty of opportunity for shopping and eating out at the restaurants.

There are plenty of activities to do at Hyatt Regency Dubai, the hotel has a spa, fitness centra, ice rink, tennis courts, shops and more. Complimentary Shuttle Service - 1. To Dubai Mall / 2. To Mirdif City Centre /3. To Palm Deira metro station (subject to availability). Rooms have internet access, bath and bathrobe & slippers.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Bliss88, did you book this trip?  I am booked on this one (depart 18th Sept), along with a lady I met in Hong Kong last year.  I too want to go to the Dubai Mall and will hopefully be doing that on the afternoon/evening when the optional desert safari excursion is on. Regards Sue

Bliss88
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SueP365' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bliss,

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Bliss88, did you book this trip?  I am booked on this one (depart 18th Sept), along with a lady I met in Hong Kong last year.  I too want to go to the Dubai Mall and will hopefully be doing that on the afternoon/evening when the optional desert safari excursion is on. Regards Sue

Hi Sue, I am not booked yet but hoping to do so soon - will you be flying from London heathrow?

SueP365
(Member)
'Bliss88' wrote:

'SueP365' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Bliss,

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Sue, I am not booked yet but hoping to do so soon - will you be flying from London heathrow?

Hi, yes, I'm flying from Heathrow