TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HELLO! 

303 days until I board the plane to head for Dubai before starting the Amazing Australia holiday in October 2018. 

Are any of the member on the forum booked up for this too? Or has anyone been on it and can recommend any of the additional days out that are offered by Just You?

Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

HELLO! 

303 days until I board the plane to head for Dubai before starting the Amazing Australia holiday in October 2018. 

Are any of the member on the forum booked up for this too? Or has anyone been on it and can recommend any of the additional days out that are offered by Just You?

I went on this tour in March 2015. Australia is amazing indeed. I would suggest to go early morning to see stunning sunrise over Uluru. Some members from my group didn't want to wake up that early, but you will be rewarded. Have a great holiday. 

Dyuti

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dyuti' wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

HELLO! 

I went on this tour in March 2015. Australia is amazing indeed. I would suggest to go early morning to see stunning sunrise over Uluru. Some members from my group didn't want to wake up that early, but you will be rewarded. Have a great holiday. 

Dyuti

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the tip, did you do the Dubai stop over ? Not sure now I have booked it what to do for theee days
AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi

I did this tour in 2013 and had a fantastic time, the optional trips I would recommend that I did were Freemantle in Perth, the Kuranda skyrail from Cairns is a must as is Sydney's Blue Mountains and the Sydney Harbour Cruise is something you must do, you'll have an amazing time, I also did the bush bbq and the western Mcdonnell Ranges, I didn't do any optional's in Melbourne as I just wanted time to chill and wander round the city

we went via Singapore but I have been to Dubai and there is plenty to do there, i'm sure there will be an optional or two offered for you to go on or you could team up with others and book a taxi tour or just chill out on a beach

any questions just ask

Dave

Dyuti
  • (Member)
(Member)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

Thanks for the tip, did you do the Dubai stop over ? Not sure now I have booked it what to do for theee days

No, I didn't do the stop over at Dubai, as otherwise it would have been too many days away. Not really keen on going to Dubai.

Dyuti

PollyO
(Member)
Hi WickedWenxh,

I am doing this trip and stopping over in Dubai. Are you or any of the party stopping on the way back?

Polly

PollyO
(Member)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

HELLO! 

Hi,

I thought I had posted earlier, but it is not showing.  I am on the same trip and stopping off at Dubai. At the moment there are just two of us doing this add on.

I shall do most of the optional tours as I do not like to miss anything!

Polly

Edna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, just noticed your post from a while back. You are booked on the Australian holiday, 9th October? I have also booked this, flying from Manchester.

Regards 

Edna

Edna
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,  I am also on this trip, flying from Manchester. Anyone else flying from there ?

Edna

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Edna' wrote:

Hi, just noticed your post from a while back. You are booked on the Australian holiday, 9th October? I have also booked this, flying from Manchester.

Regards 

Edna

I am flying in the 6th to Dubai first from Heathrow and then on the 9 th to Perth to meet the rest of the group there !

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JPollyO' wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

HELLO! 

Hi Polly I will see you in October then ! Do we know how big the group actually is for this trip ? I saw something about 11 on another post . 

I thought I had posted earlier, but it is not showing.  I am on the same trip and stopping off at Dubai. At the moment there are just two of us doing this add on.

Polly

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
How about starting a Facebook page for those on the October trip? I must admit I am surprised there are only 11 booked on that trip . I can’t wait as I have been saving for years to do it ??
TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

How about starting a Facebook page for those on the October trip? I must admit I am surprised there are only 11 booked on that trip . I can’t wait as I have been saving for years to do it ??

Hi Polly I am sure dubai will be a good chance to chil before Australia , if there are only the two of us doing dubai I wonder if they will put on any day trips

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I have opened a group on Facebook call just You australia 2018 if anyone wants to chat ? THhis forum is the slowest user unfriendly thing
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have just come back from Amazing Australia - Special Departure Australia Day Extended Itinerary and will be posting a review of this trip as soon as I get it all typed up. This truly was an amazing adventure. I did all the optional trips apart from one in Melbourne as I was meeting a friend. There were more optionals offered whilst on the trip - helicopter flight in Sydney, over the Great Barrier Reef, scuba diving and scuba doo in Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Bridge Climb. There were about 5 people who had opted for Dubai pre-tour and they all had a great time. I think they booked the trips locally themselves as there is no Tour Manager.

Regards

Jaya

Edna
  • (Member)
(Member)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

Hi I have opened a group on Facebook call just You australia 2018 if anyone wants to chat ? THhis forum is the slowest user unfriendly thing

Hi, have requested to join this group, but it keeps taking me to a group Australia 2028. Can’t check for me please, and add me if I am there

Edna

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PollyO' wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

Hi Polly , if you use Facebook I opened a group called just you amazing australia October 2018 if you want to chat ?

Hi,

Polly

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

'PollyO' wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

Hi Polly , if you use Facebook I opened a group called just you amazing australia October 2028 if you want to chat ?

Hi,

Polly

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PollyO' wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

HELLO! 

Hi,

Polly

Hi Polly there is still only two of us booked for Dubai are you doing the 

optional excursion – Cruise on a traditional Dhow at £62.00 per person.