PollyO
(Member)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

'JPollyO' wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

HELLO! 

303 days until I board the plane to head for Dubai before starting the Amazing Australia holiday in October 2018. 

Are any of the member on the forum booked up for this too? Or has anyone been on it and can recommend any of the additional days out that are offered by Just You?

Hi Polly I will see you in October then ! Do we know how big the group actually is for this trip ? I saw something about 11 on another post . 

I thought I had posted earlier, but it is not showing.  I am on the same trip and stopping off at Dubai. At the moment there are just two of us doing this add on.

I shall do most of the optional tours as I do not like to miss anything!

Polly

Hello,

I have now cancelled this holiday and I am doing the Australian trip January 2019 because it has the the trip on the Ghan.  Sorry to miss you.

Polly

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Look for the Facebook group Just You Amazing Australia October 2018 and say hi! 
PAUL M
(Member)
Hi Edna i am on this trip and also the New Zealand add on flying from Manchester.

Paul

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PAUL M' wrote:

Hi Edna i am on this trip and also the New Zealand add on flying from Manchester.

Paul

Hi Paul , Edna and I chat in a Facebook group Amazing Australia October 2018 . If you use Facebook ask to be added and say Hi ?

Edna
  • (Member)
(Member)
'PAUL M' wrote:

Paul

Hi Paul, are you doing the Dubai stop over at the beginning?

PAUL M
(Member)
'Edna' wrote:

'PAUL M' wrote:

Paul

Hi Paul, are you doing the Dubai stop over at the beginning?

Hi Edna not doing Dubai stop over.

Paul

HelenSB
(Member)
Hello all. I am booked on Amazing Australia with New Zealand as add on leaving from Heathrow October 2018 and wanted to introduce myself to any fellow travellers on this trip.

Susan

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KHelenSB' wrote:

Hello all. I am booked on Amazing Australia with New Zealand as add on leaving from Heathrow October 2018 and wanted to introduce myself to any fellow travellers on this trip.

Susan

Hi Susan ! 

Are you on Facebook ? If so look for our closed group it’s called Just You Australia October 2018 , there is only me and Edna in it but it’s easier there’s tonchat than here

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone who would like to as a Facebook user search for our closed group just you Australia 2018 and send a request to join as it is easier to chat than on here