tinker
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Discover Sicily travellers who returned on the delayed flight BA 2595 16/05/17, BA have promised me compensation! It' s worth an enquiry.
Paul N
(Member)
'tinker' wrote:

Discover Sicily travellers who returned on the delayed flight BA 2595 16/05/17, BA have promised me compensation! It' s worth an enquiry.

Hi tinker it worked for me just had confirmation from BA of 400 euros compensation

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've just submitted a claim........that'll pay for my glasses!

Alan

Paul N
(Member)
'AlanE' wrote:

Alan

BA sorted mine in 3 days. The Holiday Company can't let the others know data protection etc. Did you have a number for "mum". Paul

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Paul N' wrote:

'AlanE' wrote:

Alan

BA sorted mine in 3 days. The Holiday Company can't let the others know data protection etc. Did you have a number for "mum". Paul

Sadly no.

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Paul N' wrote:

'AlanE' wrote:

Alan

Got mine confirmed today....400 euros.

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'AlanEStill wrote:

'Paul N' wrote:

'AlanE' wrote:

Alan

Got mine confirmed today....400 euros.

Paul N
(Member)
Hi Alan it took 11 days to get mine suspect yours has got caught up the big BA computer crash payouts. Paul
AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
After five months BA has finally paid me my compensation. They had sent it to the wrong address and when this was discovered they promised to sort it out. It took numerous emails and phone calls and I was promised twice that it would be paid within days, it wasn't and I eventually threatened to email the CEO, it was paid by direct bank transfer yesterday.