Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose

Thank you for your lovely message. I know that it has given a real boost to the team, they are all working so hard to get the booking changes and refunds sorted out as soon as they can.

Fingers crossed that we will see you and all of our other Just You customers on holiday very soon.

Take care and stay safe

All the best

Matt

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
I would like to echo Rose's sentiments.  I was due to travel to Uzbekistan on May 18th postponed from last year.  However in February whilst awaiting my jab I felt that this would be too soon and opted to cancel.  I have received a full refund well within the 90 days and the courtesy and attention is much appreciated.

Best wishes to all at JY and fellow travellers.  

Chris

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done JY and to the team dealing with all the booking amendments and refunds. This is really good to hear and such as this can only give people confidence to book with JY when we are allowed to travel again.

All the best to everyone at JYHQ.

Cheers

Mike

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

I would like to echo Rose's sentiments.  I was due to travel to Uzbekistan on May 18th postponed from last year.  However in February whilst awaiting my jab I felt that this would be too soon and opted to cancel.  I have received a full refund well within the 90 days and the courtesy and attention is much appreciated.

Best wishes to all at JY and fellow travellers.  

Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you for your message, we are sending best wishes to you. 

Kind regards

Matt

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike

Thanks for your post, it is really appreciated. The team is working so hard to process the refunds and rebook holidays and all of the lovely messages really help to brighten their spirits.

Kind regards

Matt

AlanE
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree with others that the refund system works very well and efficiently. 

Having my Sardinia holiday cancelled in May last year I re-booked for May this year, which was also cancelled.

I booked it again for September this year but with the uncertainty of the situation with Covid, and the possibility of the goalposts moving while away I thought it best to cancel while I could.

Others, I am sure are in the same boat as I am, having to care for a loved one (and making arrangements while I am away), and not being free to be delayed at all.

Anyway I asked for a refund on the 28th of May and had the money transferred to my account today.

A big thank you to all concerned at JustYou for a good turn round time.

The money has gone into my "future holiday" account so will be there for the next time, which will definitely be with JustYou.

Once again, thanks to all concerned.

Alan