Caroline2017
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked this.  Have I made a mistake?
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
No, you haven't made a mistake! Vietnam is wonderful!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Hils

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Caroline

Vietnam is a wonderful place, I did the christmas tour a few years back and it was amazing; we were lucky to arrive in Ho Cho Minh city on Christmas day and saw whole families on mopeds with the children in their santa outfits.

Tim

bodyattack11
(Member)
Hello,

I am also booked on the very same tour already excited. 😃

Caroline2017
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bodyattack11' wrote:

Hello,

I am also booked on the very same tour already excited. :D

I also booked Cambodia - you?  Are you travelling on your own like me?  This is my first trip with Just You but have heard they are good.  

Carol

Caroline2017
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TimH' wrote:

Caroline

Vietnam is a wonderful place, I did the christmas tour a few years back and it was amazing; we were lucky to arrive in Ho Cho Minh city on Christmas day and saw whole families on mopeds with the children in their santa outfits.

Tim

Thanks Tim, sounds lovely.  Any advice or tips would be appreciated.  Weather?

Carol

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Carol

Just enjoy the experience, in Hanoi a group of us asked the hotel for a recomendation for some live music and found our selves in a hotel that offered rather more than just live music, but as we were in a group we were OK, in Ho Chi Minh City I'd recommend the Rex Hotel roofbar, a group of us went for food and drink and spent the evening watching the city below (watching people crossing the busy roads and experiencing it yourself is great), in Hoi an a massage is a must, we did have rain so take a waterproof coat but temperatures were not too low. I also went for a ride on the back of a moped around Ho Chi Minh City, having seen the traffic I wanted to experience this, although this is an activity that the tour manager and local guide will not recommend.

Hope you have a wonderful time

Tim

bodyattack11
(Member)
'Caroline2017' wrote:

'bodyattack11' wrote:

Hello,

I am also booked on the very same tour already excited. :D

I also booked Cambodia - you?  Are you travelling on your own like me?  This is my first trip with Just You but have heard they are good.  

Carol

Yes traveling on my own been with just you before did the China one last christmas the whole thing was amazing.

Diglisshrew
(Member)
'Caroline2017' wrote:

I'm sure we haven't - see you all at Heathrow ! Can't wait !!

Steve Dennett
(Member)
Hi

I went to Vietnam in February 2017 (my first flight and long haul) and all I can say is it is, a fantastic tour and you will enjoy every minute of it. The tour manager and local guide were very helpful and knew the country very well. Have a great tour. You will not be disappointed.

Linda G
(Member)
I haven't booked yet but the new Christmas brochure has come through the door today so very tempted 🙂
Caroline2017
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Diglisshrew' wrote:

'Caroline2017' wrote:

Do you know how many are on the trip?  Sorry, have just begun to look at this holiday.  Can we meet somewhere in Heathrow?  Am in hotel overnight as am travelling from Bristol.

Carol

Carolm25
(Member)
Hello from another Carol!

I've just booked this holiday....I'm very excited as I've never been to this part of the world before!!

HRH
  • (Member)
(Member)
:huh: Hello to Vietnam/Cambodia travellers joining trip from 22nd Dec. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends. Any info re inoculations for both countries? Also info re choice of clothes? I always get it wrong!! Just You have been great - I've been with them a few times so you're well looked after and someone else makes the decisions and sorts the problems. Six weeks to go ....... can't wait!!
Caroline2017
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Love to get in touch my email is ********* (removed for privacy protection)
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Caroline2017,

I have removed your email address from the forum due to privacy protection reasons.

However, if anybody wishes to make contact with Caroline2017 then please can you state this on the thread so that I can privately send her email address to you directly.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Diglisshrew
(Member)
'Caroline2017' wrote:

'Diglisshrew' wrote:

'Caroline2017' wrote:

Do you know how many are on the trip?  Sorry, have just begun to look at this holiday.  Can we meet somewhere in Heathrow?  Am in hotel overnight as am travelling from Bristol.

Carol

Hi Carol

You will have a ticket for the Lounge with your labels from Just You so somewhere to relax before boarding.

Which hotel are you in as I'm overnighting too !

Colin