JayC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi - can you confirm that no Visa is now required for this trip please - I was originally to pay you £100 to get mine - the Embassy website says there is an intention to suspend need for visa's but doesn't actually confirm suspension whereas other travel websites state no Visas now needed if going from UK for less than 15 days. This trip is fully booked - how many in the group? Thanks.
(Member)
Hi JayC,

That is correct, you do not need a Visa, unless you are doing a Cambodia add-on??

There are actually 3 places still available, but 19 people are booked so hopefully it'll be a great mixture of people.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Monty,

Can you please confirm how many are doing the add on and will the tour manager stay with us for the whole trip.

Look forward to meeting you in Vietnam JayC

Regards Julie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

I think I may have posted a response to this elsewhere on the forum, but so that you have it here...

Usually the Tour Manager will stay with you for the whole trip, but as they have not yet been allocated to this this tour yet, please ask again closer to departure and we can check for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

JayC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie wrote:

Hello Monty,

Can you please confirm how many are doing the add on and will the tour manager stay with us for the whole trip.

Look forward to meeting you in Vietnam JayC

Regards Julie

Hi Julie - my name is also Julie so there will be 2 Julie's on the trip. I am looking forward to it and meeting you. I don't believe the Cambodia add on was available when I originally booked so I am not doing it. The site is a bit confusing at times - someone I met on another JU trip was hoping to go to Vietnam at Xmas and it was showing as fully booked last week. I have written to let her know there are actually 3 more spaces. Julie

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Julie

l booked my trip early in the year when it was still showing last years information and I presumed it was the full trip it wasn't showing Cambodia as an add on. That it why I am going to Cambodia. I have really struggled with JU to get the full information about this trip it has been very poorly handled. I have never know this problem before and I have done a few holidays with Just You.

I look forward to meeting you it will be amazing I have read some good reviews. It will be good to get some sunshine for Christmas

Regards Julie