kennet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anybody done this holiday at xmas and can you tell me if it was ok,my family Christmases are getting boring doing the same thing every year,so as I am 75 this year I thought I would treat myself.

Gas anyone booked for its trip.

Ken

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julie has written a review in the last few days about her trip to Vietnam and Cambodia over Christmas and New Year. If you go into "Reviews" you will find it, about 2 or 3 down from the top.

Ann

pahill
(Member)
Yes, I just did it over Christmas just gone - with the New Year add-on to Cambodia which I see they are offering again for this year.

I'd recommend it. Hot British summer-like temperatures to start in Hanoi, but then getting very hot and very humid as the tour moves south to Ho Chi Minh City (and onwards into Cambodia if you do the add-on).

No need to take any cash of any type with you. There are ATMs absolutely everywhere to pull out Dongs and Riels - or US Dollars if you'd prefer. As with most countries in the area, US Dollars have to be in mint condition to be accepted, so if you do get some before you go, make sure they are brand new notes with no tears, marks, writing, wear or folds in them.