Jenny J
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I have booked to go on the New Zealand holiday onJanuary 20th. 2017. A New experience for me. Would love to hear from anyone else who is going, or to hear about it from anyone who has experienced New Zealand with Just You.
PaulineD
(Member)
'Jenny J' wrote:

Hello, I have booked to go on the New Zealand holiday onJanuary 20th. 2017. A New experience for me. Would love to hear from anyone else who is going, or to hear about it from anyone who has experienced New Zealand with Just You.

Hi Jenny J,

Just thought I would let you know that I have booked for the same holiday this morning!!  Would be good to keep in touch.  It will be my 6 th holiday with the company.

PaulineD

lw491
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Pauline D, Jenny J

Really pleased that I checked the site and to have made early contact with fellow travellers. 

When I booked, in March, I was told there were 4 others already booked on the trip.

I have never been to New Zealand before, and only one previous trip with Just You.

Linda W

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

For those travellers going to New Zealand, there is a new programme starting at 9pm tonight on BBC2 about the country.

Lesley

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on this tour in January 2012. I did leave a review. Have look at what people say..

Great tour!, have fun

Cindy

JustJan1
(Member)
Did this trip March 2016 - brilliant holiday, especially the helicopter flight to the glacier, the flight over Mount Cook, the ferry between North and South Islands, Milford Sound - the list just goes on and on.  Your'll have a great time. Regards Jan.
PaulineD
(Member)
'lw491' wrote:

Hello Pauline D, Jenny J

Really pleased that I checked the site and to have made early contact with fellow travellers. 

When I booked, in March, I was told there were 4 others already booked on the trip.

I have never been to New Zealand before, and only one previous trip with Just You.

Linda W

Hi Linda,

Great to hear from someone else going on the same trip!!  If you have any general questions about Just You holidays please don't be afraid to ask.

Looking forward to keeping in touch on the Community Site and also to meet ing you in January.

PaulineD

PaulineD
(Member)
'JustJan1' wrote:

Did this trip March 2016 - brilliant holiday, especially the helicopter flight to the glacier, the flight over Mount Cook, the ferry between North and South Islands, Milford Sound - the list just goes on and on.  Your'll have a great time. Regards Jan.

Thanks for tips on the trips Jan.!!  I am hoping to do as many as the purse strings will allow!!

PaulineD

richardc
(Member)
Just booked what is apparently the last available place on this holiday for a 60th birthday treat. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in January.
PaulineD
(Member)
'richardc' wrote:

Just booked what is apparently the last available place on this holiday for a 60th birthday treat. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in January.

Hi Richard,

Looking forward to meeting you to.

PaulineD

richardc
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'richardc' wrote:

Hi Richard,

PaulineD

Hi Pauline, although it appeared as the last place available on the website, it appears that the flight from Singapore to Auckland is fully booked and although I could be put on another flight, that would cost an additional £479. Therefore I have decided to cancel. Rather disappointed.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday.

PaulineD
(Member)
'richardc' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'richardc' wrote:

Hi Richard,

PaulineD

Hi Pauline, although it appeared as the last place available on the website, it appears that the flight from Singapore to Auckland is fully booked and although I could be put on another flight, that would cost an additional £479. Therefore I have decided to cancel. Rather disappointed.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday.

Oh that's a shame Richard.

Still, who knows, we may meet somewhere, sometime!!

PaulineD

Jellifer
(Member)
Hi All,

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-82437.html  if anyone is interested.

I'm sure you'll all have an amazing trip - if you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

Jellifer

PaulineD
(Member)
'Jellifer' wrote:

Hi All,

I'm sure you'll all have an amazing trip - if you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

Jellifer

Hi Jellifer,

Thank you for your very interesting and detailed review.  It's made me even more excited now!!

I think it is probably too early to find out who our Rep will be but I shall do that shortly.

Regards

PaulineD

richardc
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'Jellifer' wrote:

Hi All,

Jellifer

Hi Jellifer,

Thank you for your very interesting and detailed review.  It's made me even more excited now!!

I think it is probably too early to find out who our Rep will be but I shall do that shortly.

Regards

PaulineD

Thank you Jellifer for your excellent review. Pauline, I have now received confirnation that after a bit of to-ing and fro-ing I will going and look forward to meeting you and everyone else on the trip 🙂

PaulineD
(Member)
'richardc' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'Jellifer' wrote:

Hi All,

Jellifer

Hi Jellifer,

Regards

PaulineD

Thank you Jellifer for your excellent review. Pauline, I have now received confirnation that after a bit of to-ing and fro-ing I will going and look forward to meeting you and everyone else on the trip :)

That's brilliant Richard.  Where will you be flying from?

PaulineD

richardc
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'richardc' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'Jellifer' wrote:

Hi All,

Jellifer

Hi Jellifer,

Regards

PaulineD

Thank you Jellifer for your excellent review. Pauline, I have now received confirnation that after a bit of to-ing and fro-ing I will going and look forward to meeting you and everyone else on the trip :)

PaulineD

Hi Pauline

Flying from Heathrow, I live in the East Midlands so it was a toss up between there and Manchester.

Richard

PaulineD
(Member)
'richardc' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'richardc' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'Jellifer' wrote:

Hi All,

Jellifer

Hi Jellifer,

Regards

PaulineD

PaulineD

Hi Pauline

Flying from Heathrow, I live in the East Midlands so it was a toss up between there and Manchester.

Richard

Hi Richard,

I'm flying from Heathrow too.  At least that is 2 of us flying from there!!

Looking forward to meeting you at the airport.

Regards

PaulineD

lw491
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello again Jenny J, Pauline D, Richard C.  (and Tim H doing the November 2016 trip)

I have  received final invoice today and have paid the balance so the trip is coming towards us quickly now.  Very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone at Heathrow - will then loose the scary feeling, oh gee! what have I done.UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Hello Tim H, it seems unfair to be asking you about your trip before you have even set off, but a review on your return would be appreciated, especially any tips you can think of that may be helpful for those of us going at a later date.  Have a wonderful time.

All good wishes everyone,

Linda WUserPostedImage

Chrisadd1
(Member)
'Jenny J' wrote:

Hi Jenny I am going to Australia first but am then joining the New Zealand trip on the 24th January. Am really looking forward to meeting everyone on the trip. 🙂