Jenny J
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Drichardc' wrote:

Just booked what is apparently the last available place on this holiday for a 60th birthday treat. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in January.

Hello Richard, sounds like a wonderful 60th Birthday treat. Looking forward to meeting you. The trip sounds fantastic. 

Jenny J

Jenny J
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'Jenny J' wrote:

Hello, I have booked to go on the New Zealand holiday onJanuary 20th. 2017. A New experience for me. Would love to hear from anyone else who is going, or to hear about it from anyone who has experienced New Zealand with Just You.

Hi Jenny J,

Just thought I would let you know that I have booked for the same holiday this morning!!  Would be good to keep in touch.  It will be my 6 th holiday with the company.

PaulineD

Hello Pauline, sorry taken me ages to respond. Now it's only 2 weeks away and I am getting rather anxious  :huh: . I look forward to meeting you and sure it will all be great once it all happens. Certainly sounds an amazing trip. Are you taking any of the extra excursions? See you soon Jenny J

Jenny J
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lw491' wrote:

Hello Pauline D, Jenny J

Really pleased that I checked the site and to have made early contact with fellow travellers. 

When I booked, in March, I was told there were 4 others already booked on the trip.

I have never been to New Zealand before, and only one previous trip with Just You.

Linda W

Hi Linda,

Sorry not to have responded ages ago. Like you never been to New Zealand before and only one trip with Just You. It does sound great but as it gets nearer I do have a few doubts but am sure everyone feels the same, and once we all meet up it will be ok. See you in 2 weeks.

Jenny J

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just reading through the whole post and Jellifer's post. Planned on doing the trip in October, was going to book it on Wednesday when it all kicked off with All Leisure going bust. Have a cruise booked in May, now trying to get the deposit back through ABTA. I have found a trip with Riviera which is almost the same with Singapore, now undecided as this would be with couples.

Tomorrow I am going into town where the local Travel Agent covers both Riviera and Just You. I think it will be a toss of the coin :huh: 

Jan

Have a great trip on 20th

PaulineD
(Member)
'Jenny J' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'Jenny J' wrote:

Hello, I have booked to go on the New Zealand holiday onJanuary 20th. 2017. A New experience for me. Would love to hear from anyone else who is going, or to hear about it from anyone who has experienced New Zealand with Just You.

Hi Jenny J,

Just thought I would let you know that I have booked for the same holiday this morning!!  Would be good to keep in touch.  It will be my 6 th holiday with the company.

PaulineD

Hello Pauline, sorry taken me ages to respond. Now it's only 2 weeks away and I am getting rather anxious  :huh: . I look forward to meeting you and sure it will all be great once it all happens. Certainly sounds an amazing trip. Are you taking any of the extra excursions? See you soon Jenny J

Hi Jenny,

Sorry not to have replied before but I have had trouble accessing the Community Website.  I am booked on the following excursions:- Dart River, Queenstown, Hobbiton, Rotorua, Stargazing, gondola ride and dinner, and the Walter Peak Cruise and Dinner Queenstown.  I aim to do the jet ski ride as well but that can only be booked once we get there.  PaulineD

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
An update on Riviera turns out that if you try to book, then it charges £1,209 to add on for a single.

Booked Just You Breathtaking New Zealand today 🙂 

Jan