saflady
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, still trying to pluck up the courage to go it alone with just you, thinking about Treasures of Andalucia, anyone else going form Gatwick in May 2016?
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi this was my very first JY tour back in 2010 and I've done 10 more tours since with 2 more booked! It is a very enjoyable tour, not too hectic and I'm sure you would enjoy it. I found the optionals to the Alhambra and Gibraltar very interesting; in fact all the excursions are well worth doing. JY travellers are generally very friendly and the tours are well organised. Give it a go, what do you have to lose?!

Best wishes,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome to you

I am not on this tour but I have done many tours over the last 10 years..please book a tour and give it a go, like many others you will come back and want to go again, yes, we all feel apprehensive before hand but once you start talking to others it's great fun..any other questions just ask..

Cindy

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Saflady,

Welcome to just you. I'm sure you will have read many of the messages from other people who have felt exactly like you - myself included. Three years ago it took me so long to pick up the courage to book my first holiday with JY that my first choice holiday was sold out. My next choice was Treasures of Andalucia. All fears vanished very quickly and I had a super holiday. Since then I have been on 3 holidays with JY and have met some lovely people. My advice to you is to be brave, pick up that phone and book as soon as possible! I'm looking forward to hearing about your first JY holiday in Andalucia!

dusty676
(Member)
Hi Saflady,

Like yourself I have been nervously looking and trying to pluck up the courage to book my first holiday with JY. Sunday morning I went for it and booked to go to Canada and New England. Still feeling apprehensive but very excited as well!

andyb971
(Member)
'saflady' wrote:

Hi, still trying to pluck up the courage to go it alone with just you, thinking about Treasures of Andalucia, anyone else going form Gatwick in May 2016?

Not going on that trip myself, but am hopefully going to be able to book my first JY tour later this year (have my eye on two). It was the nervousness of first time, travelling light and solo that tempts me to use JY, and previously failed attempts that prompted me to consider singles holidays and I happened across JY. Good luck saflady, my thoughts are with you.

Andrew.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome Saflady. All I would say is go for it. I did this holiday in September 2010 and had a good time. You will love Andalucia. Pick up the phone and book the holiday. You will have no regrets and would want to book another Just You holiday on your return.

Best wishes

Jaya

Essa
  • (Member)
(Member)
'saflady' wrote:

Hi Saflady

Please don't worry, Once you have done your first Just you holiday you will love it. l have been on several loved them all. l am going to do The Costa del la Luz trip 17th May. l have looked at the hotel on You tube looks fantastic. Wherever you decide wish you happy holidays.