inkratlet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I travelled to Jordan this September led by Caroline Rajani.

At the end of the holiday we all wrote our email addresses down on some paper with the intention Caroline would email us all so we could swap photos. It's been nearly 2 months and I haven't had anything, so I'm beginning to worry I wrote my email address down wrong.

Would someone be able to help please? I'd like to be able to get in touch with some of the others.

Thanks

Laura

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Caroline was the Tour Manager on my recent trip to Kerala. She also took our email addresses and it was some weeks before she got in touch as she had remained in India to lead another tour. She was going away again the day after she sent her email. She may still get in touch with you but, in the meantime, I am sure JY will try to get a message to Caroline.

Lesley

inkratlet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

It had now been over 2 months and I still haven't heard anything. Can someone from JY help please?

Thank you very much

(Member)
Hi inkratlet,

Caroline Rajani has actually been on back to back tour recently, so most probably hasn't had much time to email you all yet. I will chase this up and see when she is able to reply.

Kindest regards,

Monty

inkratlet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi inkratlet,

Caroline Rajani has actually been on back to back tour recently, so most probably hasn't had much time to email you all yet. I will chase this up and see when she is able to reply.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you.

She was a fabulous tour leader, so I think if she's been able to email the Kerala people within a few weeks before she's been able to email us (there were only 9 of us) then something has probably gone wrong. I do hope JY can help link us back together 🙂

(Member)
Hi Inkratlet,

I have spoken to the lady who communicates with all of our Tour Managers and she said that Caroline has already sent an email out to your group, but has had some issues with the email address. I can send you a copy of this email, which has your fellow travellers details and a link to her blog included. Please let me know if you're happy for me to do so.

Kindest regards,

Monty

inkratlet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yep, that would be great