GeoffT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi! everyone, can anyone help I am thinking of going on the Japan revealed tour, is there anyone out there who has done this holiday and can give me some feedback, the hotels, food, plane etc. I would be grateful for any insight of the tour. I have done 10 trips with Just you but all European, this would be my first long trip.
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

If you go to the second page in the review section of the forum you will find a recent review of the Japan revealed holiday.

Lesley

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this tour in May, it was a great tour we had an excellent tour manager Sarah Wrightson and great local guides as well, they made sure we had options for free time arranged taxis etc nothing was too much trouble. I've done about 16 JY trips now, mainly long haul and the combined flight time is long, but theres no getting around that, and the in flight entertainment and service was good; its certainly worth the long flight to experience Japan. Food is excellent with so many different things to try so, you might not like everything but I wouldn't worry about starving and you must try okonomiyaki, the hotels were all good, all the usual facilities, plus japanese toilets which seem to have so many functions. As Lesley has said there's a write up in the review section by Pete one of my fellow travellers in May.