stevmag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to all you 'very nice' people who looked after me in Canada after I decided to throw myself to the floor at the 'Glacier'. You might or, might not, like to know that I spent 5 hours at the 'Great' Q. E. hospital in Birmingham,today, and after 6 more x-rays they actually found a fracture. See I told you there was something wrong with me!!

Thanks for all your help and I hope you all got your cases eventually.

Steve

(Love to Brian)

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Steve

OH dear that doesnt sound good, did you not get XRays out there? glad the problem has been found.

I have fallen over twice on JY tours NZ and somehwere else?? no alcohol was involved..no bones broken either

Cindy

JustJan1
(Member)
Hi Steve - Glad to hear you got home safe and are now sorted - Jan, fellow traveller on Canada trip.
ElaineB
(Member)
Hi Steve. I hope the break doesn't take too long to heal! All the best, Elaine also on the Canada trip.
Julie White
(Member)
Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about your accident. I bet Brian did a great job of looking after you. He was our tour manager in Australia and we had a couple of medical emergencies and he was amazing. He his good in a crisis and very professional.

You will need to book another holiday once your arm has healed.

Regards Julie

stevmag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What I shall really have to do is remember that when there is 2 steps to climb you make sure you actually make the second one!!! Loved the holiday and Brian! Shall find somewhere with no steps next time.

Steve

JUDY55
(Member)
Hi Steve, great to meet you on our fabulous tour.. just to make you feel better, I broke my wrist on the day I got home! I feel for you being in plaster during the holiday. See you on the next one..! Best Wishes, Judy x