stevep1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Could you please tell me the age & how many people are booked on this trip, also the men and women ratio?

Also what is the weather like in June in Canada as this trip seems to cover the full width on this country?

Thanks

Steve

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve,

Of course - at the moment there are 32 travellers booked on the Canada & The Rocky Mountaineer trip with ages from early-50s through to early-80s. The group is made up of 7 men and 25 women.

In terms of weather, you'll be travelling to British Columbia and Alberta and staying generally in the south. Temperatures in June will be from around the mid-teens (degrees C) to early twenties as you travel in to British Columbia. So in comparison to the UK, I'd expect you to be experiencing late spring/early summer temperatures I'd recommend that you pack layers for clothing as you may find it cooler in the evenings as well as a waterproof jacket in case you do experience some rain.

Kindest regards,

Julia

stevep1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia for the info.

Looking on the review pages most people seem to go to Canada in Sept can you please tell me why this is?

Regards

Steve

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve,

We have a second Canada holiday - Canada & New England in the Fall with September & October dates. These tend to be popular as you get to see the trees changing colours which can be stunning displays of colour in nature.

This holiday is in the east of North America and visits towns and cities in both Canada and the USA.

Kindest regards,

Julia

stevep1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks again, and finally do you offer a connecting flight from such as Manchester as I live in the north of England.

Regards

Steve

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve,

Not a problem. In terms of connecting flights, we are able to organise connecting flights on this trip. As you'd be flying from Heathrow, Manchester is certainly a possibility.

If this is a holiday you are considering, I would recommend that you speak with one of our Holiday Advisors who would be able to talk about all of the options available to you on this trip.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Julia