JanC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

This is my first JY holiday! I'm staying in the Sofitel hotel at Terminal 5 on Sunday 28th September. Anyone else staying too? Would love to meet up for a drink. Hope to arrive there just before 6 pm

Jan

Jan Myers
(Member)
Hi Jan,

I'm on this tour on those dates. Not staying in the terminal itself... Travelodge down the road, so can't really meet you the night before. Would be good to meet up in the morning at terminal 5 if you like. I'm aiming to be there for 7:30/ 7:45. I'll check in and then go straight through passport control etc. Any thoughts for a meeting place/ coffee? I'm really looking forward to it. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of our fellow travellers.

Jan M

JanC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jan wrote:

Hi Jan,

I'm on this tour on those dates. Not staying in the terminal itself... Travelodge down the road, so can't really meet you the night before. Would be good to meet up in the morning at terminal 5 if you like. I'm aiming to be there for 7:30/ 7:45. I'll check in and then go straight through passport control etc. Any thoughts for a meeting place/ coffee? I'm really looking forward to it. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of our fellow travellers.

Jan M

Hi Jan

I will probably check in the same time as you. I haven't flown from terminal 5 for some time so cant suggest where to meet for a coffee. Let's go with the flow and meet at check in and then go for coffee. This is my first trip with JY - how about you? Look forward to meeting everyone

JanC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jan

I will be there about the same time. After check in we can go somewhere for coffee. Really looking forward to meeting you and our fellow travellers.

Jan