BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi has anyone else been looking at the range of new Travelsphere holidays that have just been loaded on to their website? They look fantastic! New tours to China, Greece, Turkey, Indonesia, Burma, South Korea, Tanzania, Iceland, Nepal and Japan to mention just a few! I do hope they are a success and that Will and Co are able to produce JY versions of many of them in the coming years. But if not, it looks like I'll have some tough decisions to make and will be doing a few of them with TS!! Have a look folks and see what you think!

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

I hardly look at Travelshpere holidays as there are so many offered by Just You that I want to do. But having read your post, I am very tempted to have a look. Would love to go to Burma, South Korea, Tanzania and Nepal. Will just have to add them to my ever growing 'bucket' list. Not sure how many years it will take and whether or not there is enough time in this life!!

Jaya

katy1717
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi has anyone else been looking at the range of new Travelsphere holidays that have just been loaded on to their website? They look fantastic! New tours to China, Greece, Turkey, Indonesia, Burma, South Korea, Tanzania, Iceland, Nepal and Japan to mention just a few! I do hope they are a success and that Will and Co are able to produce JY versions of many of them in the coming years. But if not, it looks like I'll have some tough decisions to make and will be doing a few of them with TS!! Have a look folks and see what you think!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Bob, hadn't spotted this will have a look. Am really pleased that Will confirmed that JY are going to be doing a version of the US East Coast trip from Atlanta to Philadelphia in the TS brochure as I was really keen on that one. There are a few others that I would like JY to do, now looks as if there are going to be lots more.

Katy

Angie S
(Member)
I noticed a few new TS trips over the weekend. Much to my pleasant surprise. I'm taking the plunge next week going to Peru with TS for the 1st time. I would always prefer JY but it gives that added option... as if we need it some may say!

I like the look of Nepal with India add on including Amritsar. It has reassured me that if something drops off the radar, it will come back i.e. Nepal.

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Angie, I agree - when I first started travelling with JY I was upset when some holidays I wanted to do were dropped from the schedule but many of them have reappeared a few years later which has given me great hope for being able to do many more of my dream holidays!

Have a great time in Peru with TS - this is a holiday I have my eye on as I prefer that itinerary to the JY one so be sure to write a review when you get back!

Best wishes,

Bob

AbbaDave
(Member)
have a great time in Peru Angie, we're following on from you on the 18th, I too chose Travelsphere over JY for the itinerary but would choose JY if itinerary the same or similar even if it was that couple hundred pound more

all the best dave

Bosuncat
(Member)
Only looked at a couple of the holidays as to be honest I am EAGER to see the JY brochure. :thumbup:

However I want so much to do Northern Cyprus but don't want to go to the HUGE hotel that JY do. I love the look of the one that Travelsphere are using for this coming winter so we will see.

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello all

I have received the new TS brochure. Such a lovely selection of destinations. I prefer to travel with JY but will do TS holidays as long as I know other solos are going. Had awesome time in Mar 2010 in Nepal with TS.The TM Jan Lumley said it was more like a JY group because there were more solos than couples.

Angie, hope you enjoy Peru. We will follow in your footsteps on 18th Sept.

Elaine, Bee and Penny behaving? Enjoy Costa de la Luz. Hope our paths cross again.

Di

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi Di! Yes they are thank you. 🙂 Enjoy your trip!