JIM C
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone. A newbee here who hopes meet new friends as I use Just You. I know you hear it all the time but plucking up courage for Tuscany as my first trip. When I do, looking forward to meeting other members who are there. So see you soon then.
Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Jim,

Nice to meet you. Do take the plunge and book your first trip, you wont regret it. It's a fun and safe way to travel with a group of like minded people. I've been travelling for a number of years with companies like Just You and have never had a holiday that wasn't made better by those I was travelling with. The only down side is that once you realise how fun it is to travel like this, you'll be spoilt for choice on where to go next.

Kezzer

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I took a JY holiday in Tuscany in May, I had a wonderful time, a great holiday for a first JY experience.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jim

I agree with Kezzer, great places to see and people to meet, I have been in the Yuscany tour a few years ago I am sure I left a review so have a look in that section. If you have any questions about that tour or JY please ask. I have my 10th tour booked for this year and 11th booked for next year.

Cindy

JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Go for it Jim...guarantee you won't regret it! I’m going on the Tuscany tour in a few weeks time and am really looking forward it…I’m also going to Vietnam and Cambodia at Christmas. Kezzer is right –you’ll be spoilt for choice as there are some amazing trips on offer – one word of warning though…these trips are addictive!!!