Valentine50
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello All. I have never traveled alone before and am looking to experience this adventure. I would like to go to Italy ...............

Just looking to meet like minded people and make new friendships and enjoy seeing the sights and exploring new places............

:heart:

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Valerie

Welcome to the world of JY....

I have been on 9 JY Tours, the only Italian one I have been on is Tuscany Highlights, this is a very nice tour and not to hectic. D know some of the other Italian tours are very popular as well.

JY is a really good way to travel for us ladies very safe, and you will meet a great bunch of people I am sure.

If I can help with any other questions please just ask.

Have fun travelling.

Cindy

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Valentine,

Although I am only due to do my first Just You holiday in September (Classic Cities of Italy), I have been on many holidays for single travelers with other companies. The great thing about being a single traveler and traveling with a company like Just You is that not only is it a safe way to travel, but you get share your travel experiences with like minded people.

These holidays are designed to give you the freedom to join in when you want company or do your own thing when you need some personal space.

I say go for it, Just You also have some amazing holidays to Italy, your biggest problem will be which one to choose.

Kezzer

Auntie D
(Member)
'Valentine50' wrote:

Hello All. I have never traveled alone before and am looking to experience this adventure. I would like to go to Italy ...............

Just looking to meet like minded people and make new friendships and enjoy seeing the sights and exploring new places............

Morning Valentine50,

Welcome to JY. I've been to Lake Como at Christmas ~~ fantastic holiday, fantastic Tour Manager! Went to Tuscany in May, again a great holiday with another wonderful Tour Manager.

I'm looking forward to my Lake Garda holiday on 17th September. I decided to give Italy a try this year for a change, after lots of holidays in Spain.

Hope you find somewhere you like the look of, book it, go for it and have a tremendous time seeing new places and meeting lots of new people.

Regards.

Denise

:P:thumbup:

lesley07
(Member)
'Valentine50' wrote:

Hi

I love Italy and have spent many great holidays there. You will enjoy any of the Italian holidays offered by Just You. I am going on my fourth BY holiday on 15th Sept- New England and Canada

My advice is decide where you want to go and book. You will meet like minded people.

Lesley

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome Valentine

I would just add that if you would like to go to Italy then what is stopping you? Just go ahead and book the holiday and enjoy it. You will have no regrets travelling with Just You and will have a great time.

Jaya

katy1717
(Member)
I've done the JY Cilento Coast holiday and can really recommend it. Am keen to do more JY Italy trips. Suggest you pick the one which appeals to you most and get on and book it. You won't regret it.
Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi there Valentine. I have done lots of travelling in Italy and am due to go to Tuscany with Just You in October. I have been on the Cilento Coast with them twice.

Is there any part of Italy that particulary attracts you?

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Valentine,

Loved Lake Garda. I know they changed the hotel due to our poor response. Had so much fun in both Venice and Verona. Several ticks from my bucket list. With Just You I have seen places that I could only dream about.

Jan

loopilil
(Member)
Hi Kezzer,

The classic cities of Italy was my first JY holiday and it was wonderful. The other travellers in my group were friendly and you never had to worry about being left on your own. After the morning tour of the city the guide made sure everyone was either happy to go of on their own or in a group of people doing something you wanted before they left you. It is busy with lots of early mornings but defenitly worth it. Be prepared that the the weather can still be very hot even in September espically in the

cities. It was about 35 degrees every day when I was there which I wasnt expecting. Have a great time & let us know how it goes.

Kezzer46
(Member)
'loopilil' wrote:

Hi Kezzer,

The classic cities of Italy was my first JY holiday and it was wonderful. The other travellers in my group were friendly and you never had to worry about being left on your own. After the morning tour of the city the guide made sure everyone was either happy to go of on their own or in a group of people doing something you wanted before they left you. It is busy with lots of early mornings but defenitly worth it. Be prepared that the the weather can still be very hot even in September espically in the cities. It was about 35 degrees every day when I was there which I wasnt expecting. Have a great time & let us know how it goes.

Hi Loopilil,

Thanks for your note, I'm feeling even more excited than ever about my holiday now and there are still over 4 weeks to go. It's good to know that you really enjoyed the holiday and thank you very much for the advice about the weather and the early starts, it always helps to be prepared. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the packing, I seem to be one of those people who finds packing a total nightmare, I will have packed, repacked and packed again by the time the holiday comes. Perhaps I should start a thread on packing advice!!

Kezzer