Marianp
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

I am thinking about booking a first "on my own holiday". Same old story single, kids grown up, friends married or can't afford to go away as times are hard!!! Well I work hard and fortunatlely can afford to go on holiday, so trying too pluck up the courage to book a just you holiday. All the positives on here far out way the negatives, but still have to pluck up the courage, I know "what have I got to lose".

Anyone on here booked for the Canada trip in Sept or Oct as that's the one I fancy as never been there or anyone been on it and can recommend it.

Well thanks everyone, any advice will be grateful

Marian

lesley07
(Member)
'Marianp' wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about booking a first "on my own holiday". Same old story single, kids grown up, friends married or can't afford to go away as times are hard!!! Well I work hard and fortunatlely can afford to go on holiday, so trying too pluck up the courage to book a just you holiday. All the positives on here far out way the negatives, but still have to pluck up the courage, I know "what have I got to lose".

Anyone on here booked for the Canada trip in Sept or Oct as that's the one I fancy as never been there or anyone been on it and can recommend it.

Well thanks everyone, any advice will be grateful

Marian

Hi Marion

I have booked New England and Canada holiday leaving on 15th Sept. This will be my fourth BY holiday. Like you, I was apprehensive first time around but bit the bullet and went to China. My advice is just do it! You will meet lots of nice people and will enjoy the holiday experience.

Hope this is helpful

Lesley

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marian

If you really fancy a trip to Canada then just go ahead and book it. I guarantee that you will have no regrets at all and will want to book another holiday on your return. Travelling with Just You is great. You do not have to worry about anything as everything is taken care of and you will meet lots of new people of all ages.

Regards

Jaya