tanyal
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm due to take my first trip with jy in November and have encountered a few problems with my booking. I just wanted to enquire as to whether other people had encountered the same problems or i was a one off.

A random connecting flight to aberdeen was added to my booking along with the costs of that. Having sent my passport off and waited a month i've just found out it hasnt even gone to the embassy yet and will take another two weeks.

have any other travellers encountered the same problems?

Thanks

Tanya

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tanya

I am going away with JY next week and was very relieved to receive all my documents because last time I ended up having to go and collect everything from JY's offices. Lucky that I live nearby!!! That being said nobody else I know who has travelled with them has ever run into any problems.

Good luck.

Jools

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tanya...Jools

I have done 7 JY Tours and had no problems...sorry that you have

Cindy

Caroleod
(Member)
I did my own visa and got it back in 5 days, cheaper too!

uote='tanyal' pid='98142' dateline='1315565989']

I'm due to take my first trip with jy in November and have encountered a few problems with my booking. I just wanted to enquire as to whether other people had encountered the same problems or i was a one off.

A random connecting flight to aberdeen was added to my booking along with the costs of that. Having sent my passport off and waited a month i've just found out it hasnt even gone to the embassy yet and will take another two weeks.

have any other travellers encountered the same problems?

Thanks

Tanya