annworrall
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have booked my first singles trip to Route 66. Looking forward to it but, like many others I suppose, bit nervous. Never been on holiday on my own before but hoping to get to know like minded people.

Hopefully, if there are enough people, will be going on 2nd September, flying from Manchester to Heathrow and then to Chicago.

Anyone else doing this one let me know.

Auntie D
(Member)
'annworrall' wrote:

Have booked my first singles trip to Route 66. Looking forward to it but, like many others I suppose, bit nervous. Never been on holiday on my own before but hoping to get to know like minded people.

Hopefully, if there are enough people, will be going on 2nd September, flying from Manchester to Heathrow and then to Chicago.

Anyone else doing this one let me know.

Afternoon Ann.

Just noticed your post when I was browsing. Hope you don't mind if I give you a bit of advice. Perhaps you could re-post this with the title and date of your holiday. That way you are more likely to get replies from people booked, or considering booking, this trip.

on

I haven't done this trip myself but have been on the America Golden West tour twice. You'll really enjoy yourself, make good friends and as soon as you return home you'll be looking at the brochure to see where to book next!!!

Good luck.

Denise.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

Not on this trip as I did route 66 last year, feel free to ask if you have any holiday specific questions.

Its a very good holiday, you see so much but expect it to be very hectic with a few early starts, wll worth it though.

Mick