janeyalan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am thinking about booking Kenya for my next JY holiday, would love to hear from folks who have done this trip, thanks
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this a few years ago loved seeing the animals ......is there anything in particular you need answers on. I think I did do a review of this holiday so have a look at what people have to say...

Take plenty of wet wipes, hand cleansing gel, and paper tissues...,

Cindy

martini2429
(Member)
Hi,

I would say go for it, as Cindy says it is a fantastic holiday, I did this 2 years ago, if you search the site you will find plenty of helpful tips from people who have done this holiday, myself included.

Martin

Pamela03
(Member)
Hi

Ive been on four JY holidays, Kenya was my best by far.

hayley49
(Member)
I have just registered with JY & am trying to pluck up the courage to book my first trip & am thinking about the Kenya one. Any tips for a newbie? How many are usually in the group for Kenya and what is the age range? 🙂
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Hayley

if you have a date in mind you can ring the office or post on the editors section and they should be able to tell you age range, how many and ratio of ladies and men.

When I went I would say there was a good 30 off us, age from late 30 to mid 70's. Was a very good tour, and I just adored seeing the animals.

Cindy

hayley49
(Member)
Thanks Cindy, I've got my time booked off from work, just have to pluck up the courage to book now 🙂

Hayley