Mandy G
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi would love to hear anyone going to Hawai in October. This is my first trip by my self, but I have always wanted to go so I went and booked it.
sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mandy

Yes - I've booked this one and am really looking forward to it. As of today there are 25 of us booked, although not everyone knows about this forum.

Sally

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ladies

You will have a great time in Hawaii. I went there a few years ago and would not mind returning one day.

Jaya

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Mandy,

My partner is going on the Travelsphere ( Just You sister company) to Hawaii in May. Its exactly the same holiday so if you would like I can let you know sometime after May what she thinks about it and maybe some tips etc. Although travelsphere is mainly for couples there are about 5 single persons todate on the May tour.

Eric

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
You must go and visit Pearl Harbour......enjoy the tour I went there many years ago

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I totally agree with Cindy - Pearl Harbour is a must. Very moving experience.

Jaya

Mandy G
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thankyou for all your replies I am really looking forward to going this is my first trip with Just You. Sally glad to here from someone else that is going. Looking forward to Pearl Harbour
TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm booked on this tour as well, this will be my 11th JY tour and so far they have all been great
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tim

Wow 11th tour I have my 9th booked for Florida...

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have a lot of catching up to do having just done 4 trips. Would have been 6 this year, but never mind - will try and catch up very quickly!

Jaya

Ariya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I've just booked this trip today! Will be my first time away on my own too. Also my first holiday in 10 years, my first time outside Europe and my first long haul flights! Very nervous but sure I'll be ok when we're there. Booked all of the optional excursions too since I figured it's probably the only time I'll go and I want to see as much as possible. Think I'm most looking forward to the sunrise crater trip, doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before and having a day or 2 to relax on the beach sounds really nice too. Also I really want to go to San Diego zoo on our free day to see the pandas since I'm a bit panda mad. Hoping someone else will fancy coming with me too.

Reassuring to hear people are repeat bookers with Just You, sounds like a good company to go with from what I've heard.

Hayley

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hayley

Well done for taking the plunge - we're going to have a brilliant trip. I haven't booked any of the excursions yet but I think I will probably do them all. I definitely am up for a day at San Diego zoo - I've even done loads of research and downloaded a map to see how best to navigate around it!

Sally

turnke
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hayley,I am going on the Aloha Hawaii trip in October.Which optional trips were you able to book,as I was told that they would be listed in a later mailing.

In San Diego there is a trolley bus,as opposed to the light rail trolleys,which goes to the major sights from the Old Town,which is close to the hotel.This goes to the Zoo.

Keith

Ariya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Still 8 months away and I'm already getting excited!

To Sally, nice to know someone else is also interested in the zoo. Hopefully with 25+ people already booked there will be a few of us wanting to go. I'm the same with the maps etc, I like to make sure I know what I'm doing in advance.

To Keith, I booked by phone and was asked if I wanted to book any of the optional excursions. But I copy and pasted this from the website, if you go to book now on the Hawaii page they come up:

Hawaii - Prebookable Haleakala Crater Sunrise and Breakfast 2013

£77.00 per person

Hawaii - Prebookable Oahu Submarine trip 2013

£74.00 per person

Hawaii - Prebookable Polynesian Cultural Center (Ali I Lu au Package) 2013 - UHAW

£75.00 per person

USA - Prebookable San Diego Bay cruise 2013

£20.00 per person

turnke
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ariya' wrote:

Still 8 months away and I'm already getting excited!

To Sally, nice to know someone else is also interested in the zoo. Hopefully with 25+ people already booked there will be a few of us wanting to go. I'm the same with the maps etc, I like to make sure I know what I'm doing in advance.

To Keith, I booked by phone and was asked if I wanted to book any of the optional excursions. But I copy and pasted this from the website, if you go to book now on the Hawaii page they come up:

Hawaii - Prebookable Haleakala Crater Sunrise and Breakfast 2013

£77.00 per person

Hawaii - Prebookable Oahu Submarine trip 2013

£74.00 per person

Hawaii - Prebookable Polynesian Cultural Center (Ali I Lu au Package) 2013 - UHAW

£75.00 per person

USA - Prebookable San Diego Bay cruise 2013

£20.00 per person

Thanks very much for the details of the optional trips.

See you in October

Keith

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello everybody

The Polynesian Cultural Centre is a great trip not to be missed. I have also done the submarine trip - had never been in one so it was an adventure. I went to Hawaii in I think 2000 so there may be a few changes but all in all it is a fantastic destination. You all are going to have a wonderful time.

Jaya

Linda G
(Member)
'Mandy wrote:

Hi would love to hear anyone going to Hawai in October. This is my first trip by my self, but I have always wanted to go so I went and booked it.

Hi Mandy

I too have booked this holiday - am really looking forward to it - this will be my 2nd JY holiday - last year I did the West Coast of America - absolutely fantastic holiday - hence my booking again - look forward to meeting you all :cool:

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

Wow - that's six of us going that are on the forum already and there's still 7 months and 22 days to go. Counting? Who's counting!?!

Sally

Brenda K
(Member)
Hello everyone, first time on here and first trip booked! Im so excited to see so many people are going in October :)

Really looking forward to meeting you all. Bren

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Aloha Brenda (just getting some practice in!)

Glad to hear you are joining us. October seems so far away, and I know it's wrong to be wishing the time away but watching Hawaii 5-0 isn't enough to keep me going!

Sally