mchalk
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked my first solo holiday to Halkidiki in June, I am really looking forward to it, but a little nervous. My husband died in 2011 and this will be my first trip alone, but I really need a holiday in the sun. Can anyone give me any advice. Is anyone else going there in June.

Marian.

Shaz5
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi!

Well done on booking! It's such a big step so well done for taking it. I haven't booked my first trip yet - still dithering over which trip to book, but I will make a decision! I have been looking around the forums and everyone is so nice, so I'm sure you will be fine and have a great time.

Enjoy!

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marian

Sorry to hear about your husband, but well done for booking your first solo holiday. I can assure you that there is no need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. You will meet like minded people of all ages and Just You do take care of everything so no need to worry about anything. I am sure you will have a wonderful time and hope you get plenty of sunshine.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Jaya

lindyloo
(Member)
'mchalk' wrote:

I have just booked my first solo holiday to Halkidiki in June, I am really looking forward to it, but a little nervous. My husband died in 2011 and this will be my first trip alone, but I really need a holiday in the sun. Can anyone give me any advice. Is anyone else going there in June.

Marian.

Well done booking your holiday, I am thinking about booking soon

Linda

DJtourist
(Member)
'mchalk' wrote:

Marian.

DJtourist
(Member)
Hi Marian

Well done for taking the plunge and booking your first holiday with Just You. I went to Halkidiki in 2010. It is a lovely hotel and you will have a great time. I went for a "chill out" week and it was very relaxing. Everyone was very friendly on the trip. You can walk across the gardens to the sister hotel and behind that is the marina to walk round. Also took the small train that takes you up into the vineyards and there is a fantastic view of the bay from the top. I only did one trip to Thessaloniki which was very interesting. You have chosen the ideal holiday if you want the sun and to relax. Have a great time.