Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking of this new JY holiday for my second JY experience. I went to Apulia last year and it was lovely. Anyone else thinking of going to Croatia?I am hoping to go on 24 May13.

Love to hear from potential fellow travellers.

Ange

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi angela i am looking at the same trip bit for the 3rd may. i went on the istria trip and it was great.

mark

Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

hi angela i am looking at the same trip bit for the 3rd may. i went on the istria trip and it was great.

mark

Hi Mark. I have been looking at the two hotels on Trip advisor and to be honest they don't look good 😞 As this is a new JY holiday there are no reviews from other JY folk to go by. I may change my mind and go on the Istria trip instead.

Ange

madwife
(Member)
'Angela wrote:

I am thinking of this new JY holiday for my second JY experience. I went to Apulia last year and it was lovely. Anyone else thinking of going to Croatia?I am hoping to go on 24 May13.

Love to hear from potential fellow travellers.

Ange

Hi Angela. I might be joining you if the Peru trip doesn't come off as there are only a few booked on it at the moment.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I personally never look at the hotel reviews on any website as they are not always true.

Regards

Jaya

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I wouldn't leave your decision solely to reviews on TripAdvisor. The people that tend to rate using these sights have ever overwhelmingly positive or negative experiences and does not necessarily represent the hotel accurately.Hotel Pinija in Petcrane is 4 star and looks superb.

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi,

I wouldn't leave your decision solely to reviews on TripAdvisor. The people that tend to rate using these sights have ever overwhelmingly positive or negative experiences and does not necessarily represent the hotel accurately.Hotel Pinija in Petcrane is 4 star and looks superb.

Mark

I had thought of this one and looked on Trip Advisor. It doesnt always follow like people have said here that their reviews are reflective. I do use Trip Advisor a lot and always try to put a very subjective review for each place I have visited. Some of the things people DO complain about is ridiculous.

I'm still very undecided on what to book for this year and may save this one for next year. Half of my heart is telling me to go back to Cilento as I enjoyed the first time so much!!

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat

I would say follow your heart and you will not be disappointed.

Regards

Jaya

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'marks' wrote:

Hi,

Mark

I had thought of this one and looked on Trip Advisor. It doesnt always follow like people have said here that their reviews are reflective. I do use Trip Advisor a lot and always try to put a very subjective review for each place I have visited. Some of the things people DO complain about is ridiculous.

I'm still very undecided on what to book for this year and may save this one for next year. Half of my heart is telling me to go back to Cilento as I enjoyed the first time so much!!

Hello there.

I am going to the Cilento Coast on 9th June. I have to say your pics were very good of the tour. Mel

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Mel wrote:

'Bosuncat' wrote:

'marks' wrote:

Hi,

Mark

Hello there.

I am going to the Cilento Coast on 9th June. I have to say your pics were very good of the tour. Mel

Thank you Mel. The weather wasnt brilliant for a few days. A good piece of me wants to go back for the hotel to be honest. Rooms and staff are brilliant and the food is very good.