flower girl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I’m booked on the Croatia & Makarska Riviera holiday on 17th May and was wondered if there is anyone else departing from Gatwick on this trip and how many people are on this holiday?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi flower girl,

There are 29 people booked on this trip, 5 men and 24 women. Their ages range from early 40s to early 80s.

There are 23 people flying from Gatwick.

Many thanks,

Vickie

EileenMary
(Member)
Hi there, I'm going on this trip, my first one. I am travelling from Manchester, staying over the night before at Crown Plaza. Getting a bit jittery now to be honest.
lkh52
  • (Member)
(Member)
'EileenMary' wrote:

Hi there, I'm going on this trip, my first one. I am travelling from Manchester, staying over the night before at Crown  Plaza.   Getting a bit jittery now to be honest.

Hi, I'm going from Manchester too.  I've been on several Just You holidays and have enjoyed them all - really friendly people, well organised and always lots of see and do.  I'll look forward to meeting you at the airport.

lkh52
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm flying from Manchester too so will look out for you. I've been on several Just You holidays and have enjoyed them all. Everyone is friendly, the tours are interesting and well organised and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I'll look forward to meeting you on 21st. Lynn