brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone going on Magic of Kenya in March 2013? :cool:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
No, but I went in Sept a few years back, you will have a great time, if you need any information etc just ask.

Cindy

Babs2125
(Member)
Hi - I am thinking of going on this or China. Not sure how safe Kenya would be and I have never travelled abroad obn my own before.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Babs

Can I just say having done the Kenya tour it is very safe, as long as you are not silly and go strolling off on your own at night say. The hotel is very safe, when we needed supplies from the supermarket say 3 or 4 of us got a taxi

And the driver waited it was very cheap to do this and split between you all it was fine. You tended to stay at the hotel in the evening unless you were going of with the tour group to see something, I felt safe during my stay and would not hesitate to recommend this tour. Just use common sence and do what ever the rep advices. OK

If I can help with anything else just ask.

Cindy

brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Babs2125' wrote:

Hi - I am thinking of going on this or China. Not sure how safe Kenya would be and I have never travelled abroad obn my own before.

Hi Babs, I have been on a few JU holidays, and they have all been fantastic. Having spoken to quite a few people who have been on the Kenya tour, who all said what a fantastic holiday it is, I decided to book. I had the same doubts about safety, but that goes for anywhere you visit if you go off on your own (even in England). Most people say its one of the best holidays they have ever had. I can't wait now. Wherever you go I am sure you will have a brilliant time. Xx

Babs2125
(Member)
Thanks Brownowl - I think Kenya is coming up favourite and I'm going to take the plunge and book for September!