julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone else going on singapore pre-tour next march 9th?

Julie. :rolleyes:

greyperu
(Member)
'julie.H' wrote:

hi m not going on the singers pre tour but going on the aussie tour on the 13th march and looking forward to it when your in singapore try and go to the keys for a drink plenty of bars and eating places there graham

julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'greyperu' wrote:

'julie.H' wrote:

hi m not going on the singers pre tour but going on the aussie tour on the 13th march and looking forward to it when your in singapore try and go to the keys for a drink plenty of bars and eating places there graham

will do, thanks.

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Was in Singapore on the pre tour in October. Believe Graham means Clark Quays just around from the Penninsular/Excelsior hotel you will be staying in. It is good down Clark Quay with plenty of bars and restaraunts to go to but beware as it is rather expensive in the bars. We went down chinatown which is a modest 20 minutes walk from the hotel were meals and drinks were a lot cheaper.

Watch the humidity in Singapore and drink plenty of bottled water. I did'nt and suffered for it which spoilt my time there!

Have a good time for the rest of your tour.

Eric

greyperu
(Member)
julie eric is right about the name clark quays i remember a bar there with a hospital opps room drinks can be had on a drip or a syringe yes a bit dear but really fun graham two days and youll be on your way enjoy your time in ( singers )singerpore graham