pettle22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

Booked a trip to Lake Como for Christmas, looking forward to it know, l was just wondering how many are going on this trip. love to hear from any one else that has booked this trip.

:thumbup:.

Auntie D
(Member)
Hi pettle22,

I've just booked onto the Lake Como Christmas trip. Made a last minute "executive" decision!

I'll be travelling via Manchester on the first shuttle to Heathrow.

Just wondering about clothes to take ~~ chunky knits, or layers and just hope for the best.

Look forward to meeting you at the airport and all other JYers.

Auntie D.

Auntie D
(Member)
'pettle22' wrote:

Hi all,

Booked a trip to Lake Como for Christmas, looking forward to it know, l was just wondering how many are going on this trip. love to hear from any one else that has booked this trip.

Hi pettle22,

I've booked onto the Lake Como for Christmas trip. Will be travelling via Manchester on the first shuttle and look forward to meeting all fellow travellers at Heathrow.

Just wondering about clothes ~~ chunky knits, or layers and just hope for the best. Boots, of course.

See you at Heathrow.

Auntie D.

pettle22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Auntie wrote:

'pettle22' wrote:

Hi all,

Hi pettle22,

I've booked onto the Lake Como for Christmas trip. Will be travelling via Manchester on the first shuttle and look forward to meeting all fellow travellers at Heathrow.

Just wondering about clothes ~~ chunky knits, or layers and just hope for the best. Boots, of course.

See you at Heathrow.

Auntie D.

Hi Auntie D sorry for the late reply, just come back from family holiday.

Looking on Google it said that the weather for Italy in December can be mild around 8 c, due to the Mediterranean climate in their winter months, so l don’t think it should be has cold has the UK but you never know.

Look forward to meeting you at the air port and fellow travellers, l shall be travelling down by car from Shropshire.

Pettle22