Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia.

I've been to Como before but only for a day trip from Milan. I see that the flight from Heathrow is with Alitalia. Sounds daft but all the times I have been to Italy I have never flown with Alitalia. :)

So I know there are 3 airports around Milan. Linate, Malpensa and Bergamo. I can find an early morning flight into Linate but the one into Malpensa arrives quite late in the evening. I know you can only give provisional flight timings but do you know or can find out which one JY use? Also for the flights back please.

I loved what I saw of Como when I went and the reviews seem very good so I might give it a try.

Thanks as always.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Elaine,

So, according to the system (and yes, these are provisional flight times and would be confirmed in your final documents) the flight from London Heathrow is at 07.25 and flies into Linate, returning to Heathrow at 18.00.

Customers flying from Birmingham, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly in to, and out of, Malpensa.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Elaine,

So, according to the system (and yes, these are provisional flight times and would be confirmed in your final documents) the flight from London Heathrow is at 07.25 and flies into Linate, returning to Heathrow at 18.00.

Customers flying from Birmingham, Edinburgh or Manchester will fly in to, and out of, Malpensa.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks as always Julia.