Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. I was Bondensbabe. Am now Bosuncat. LOL

Looking forward to seeing what is in the new brochure. VERY SOON!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bosuncat

Why the name change!!! the holidays are online from today ...

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Bosuncat

Why the name change!!! the holidays are online from today ...

Cindy

Hi Cindy. Named myself after my big boy cat! And yes I am looking but can see nothing new yet.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there is a new China tour called Inspirational China with a fantastic itinerary, which has got me very excited! But I think I'll be booking the revamped National Parks/Little Big Horn tour next! They've changed the itinerary for a number of tours and the Cook Islands is now the featured add-on to NZ, rather than Fiji, this I think is also a great move and if they still do it, I'd hope to do it in around 3 years time! Seemingly there are a few more tours still to be added to the website over the next couple of days....

Cheers,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi there is a new China tour called Inspirational China with a fantastic itinerary, which has got me very excited! But I think I'll be booking the revamped National Parks/Little Big Horn tour next! They've changed the itinerary for a number of tours and the Cook Islands is now the featured add-on to NZ, rather than Fiji, this I think is also a great move and if they still do it, I'd hope to do it in around 3 years time! Seemingly there are a few more tours still to be added to the website over the next couple of days....

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob. Unfortunately I cant do any of the long haul tours at the moment. I was just hoping that there might be some additions to Europe. I will wait and see