Ellenor
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say Hi to anyone who is going on the trip?

anyone want to say hello?

I am really looking forward to this trip but like everyone else a bit nervous as well. As long as I manage to negotiate Heathrow and actually make it to San Fran. I will be happy. First holiday in a long time so cant wait.

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Boltondebbie
(Member)
'Ellenor' wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am really looking forward to this trip but like everyone else a bit nervous as well. As long as I manage to negotiate Heathrow and actually make it to San Fran. I will be happy. First holiday in a long time so cant wait.

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Hi Ellenor

I'm also going on this trip and can't wait. Bit nervous about Heathrow like yourself as I'm flying from manchester. Where you flying from??

See you next week

Debbie

julie.H
(Member)
'Ellenor' wrote:

Hi everyone,

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Hi Elloner,

I am also going on this trip and feeling nervous about Heathrow let alone the actual holiday! Coming from Bristol and should arrive 10.30, look forward to meeting you.

Julie.

Ellenor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Boltondebbie' wrote:

'Ellenor' wrote:

Hi everyone,

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Hi Ellenor

I'm also going on this trip and can't wait. Bit nervous about Heathrow like yourself as I'm flying from manchester. Where you flying from??

See you next week

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the message I am flying from Glasgow. I think most people are a bit nervous but we will be fine. I will make sure to seek you out at Heathrow.

Ellenor

Ellenor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie,

I am coming from Glasgow and will try and find you at Heathrow 🙂. We will soon be wondering what we were nervous about.

Ellenor

Ellenor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Debbie,

Hi Ellenor again, I'm not too sure how to use these thread things so hope you got my message.

Will find you at Heathrow I am coming from Glasgow.

See you next Monday,

Ellenor 🙂

pme
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ellenor' wrote:

Hi everyone,

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Hi Ellenor,

I am on this trip - cant wait - I am a bit nervous too as what to expect. See you on Monday.

Take care, Paul.

Ellenor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Paul,

I'm sure we will all have a great holiday. Once we have all had a chance to meet up with one another and say Hello we will all be fine I'm sure. I think we can expect an interesting fun filled trip with plenty to see do and talk about.

Starting to get really excited now hope you, Julie and Debbie will look out for me, and each other at Heathrow 🙂

Ellenor.

Alan J
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi All

Not long now just starting final preparations

Look forward to meeting you all on Monday

Alan J:thumbup:

PS Debbie will look out for you at Manchester

houston
(Member)
'Ellenor' wrote:

Hi everyone,

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Hi Ellenor like yourself a bit nervous about airport.Am driving down from Corby on sunday and doing park and stay.Looking forward to seimg everyone. Jean

BG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ellenor' wrote:

Hi everyone,

See you all Soon,

Ellenor

Hello Ellenor

i went on the same trip last year and it was wonderful, heathrow not to difficult to navigate. Have a wonderful time.

Boltondebbie
(Member)
'Alan wrote:

Hi All

Not long now just starting final preparations

Look forward to meeting you all on Monday

PS Debbie will look out for you at Manchester

Hi Alan

Will look out for you too. What time are you getting to manchester??

debbie

Ellenor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jean,

Looking forward to seeing you at Heathrow think all of us in our thread will all be looking out for one another on Monday. Maybe we should all wear carnations so that we can spot all the Just You crowd? Anyway I'm sure we will all have a great time.

See you Monday,

Ellenor 🙂

Alan J
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Debbie

Am staying overnight at the airport so will be there about 9 o'clock

See you Monday

Alan J
  • (Member)
(Member)