LindaH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked to do this tour in April. I live in Redcar but cannot get a flight from Manchester. I will have to get to Heathrow. Is anyone from this area travelling to London for this trip? This is my first Just You holiday and cannot wait.

Linda Harrison

freda
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

I have booked to go on the America's Golden West Holiday,14 April and will be at the Get-Together. I am travelling from Cornwall,just can't wait!!!!

Freda

LindaH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Freda - I am so pleased I have found someone else going on this trip. I will be arriving by coach at Heathrow around 4pm on the Sunday, will you be there then? Hopefully we can meet up. LindaH
freda
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

I will be travelling by train, I would expect to be there by 4. Look forward to meeting you.

Freda

LindaH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Freda

I am getting excited, are you? not long now

Linda

freda
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

Yes I am very excited!!I am finding it hard to know what to take.I don't want to carry a heavy suitcase,then find I only needed half of it. How about you are you good at packing?

Freda

LindaH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I keep buying more clothes and am still not sure what to take. I was hoping we would have feedback from those who went on the trip in March but cannot find any on the site. Two weeks to go..........