loopylu
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm considering travelling to Peru early next year. Just wanting to hear from anyone who had been on this trip or is considering going.

I travelled to Panama alone last year and thought it would be nice to travel with a group this time.

Bye for now

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I too am considering Peru with Amazon add on next year, but most probably in September if it is on offer. I would like to travel when it is not too hot or wet. I will have to do a bit of research on when is the best time to go to Peru. I am sure it will be lovely no matter when you go.

Jaya

Frankw
  • (Member)
(Member)
'loopylu' wrote:

I'm considering travelling to Peru early next year. Just wanting to hear from anyone who had been on this trip or is considering going.

I travelled to Panama alone last year and thought it would be nice to travel with a group this time.

Bye for now

Hi

I am planning going on the 5th March 2013 Peru + Amazon add on.Went with JY to Australia which was excellent. Ben the editor posted useful information on the 26/7/12

Cheers Frank

loopylu
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Frankw' wrote:

'loopylu' wrote:

Bye for now

Hi

I am planning going on the 5th March 2013 Peru + Amazon add on.Went with JY to Australia which was excellent. Ben the editor posted useful information on the 26/7/12

Cheers Frank

Hi Frank,

I am booked for Feb 2013 and very much looking forward to the trip.

Angela

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angela

Please post a report on the trip once you are back. This is one trip I really want to do and am thinking about going next year - just have to make sure that I am fit for the trip.

Regards

Jaya

loopylu
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Angela

Please post a report on the trip once you are back. This is one trip I really want to do and am thinking about going next year - just have to make sure that I am fit for the trip.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

I will be sure to post a review upon my return.

Angela

Carol 2
(Member)
Hi

I have booked Peru for 9th April 2013, but I am not doing the Amazon add on as I understand that the toilet facilities are very very basic!

Carol

loopylu
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Carol wrote:

Hi

I have booked Peru for 9th April 2013, but I am not doing the Amazon add on as I understand that the toilet facilities are very very basic!

Carol

[

I have booked the Amazon add on. It's only a couple of nights so sure it will be fine. I'll add that to my report when I return.