Lindarm
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just paid for my holiday to Magnificent Lake Garda and Im going on 2nd October. Anyone else on the same trip? Im nervous but excited, any comments would be welcome!
janemcp
(Member)
Hi,

I am also booked on 2nd Oct to Lake Garda. My first trip, really looking forward to it but also bit apprehensive. See you there:)

Jane

Lindarm
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janemcp' wrote:

Hi,

I am also booked on 2nd Oct to Lake Garda. My first trip, really looking forward to it but also bit apprehensive. See you there:)

Jane

I am staying at the Manerba Del Garda resort, are you?

janemcp
(Member)
Yes I am. I guess the holiday is fully subscribed as it doesnt appear on the options for booking. I have never been before but an area I have wanted to visit for a while

Jane

Lindarm
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janemcp' wrote:

Yes I am. I guess the holiday is fully subscribed as it doesnt appear on the options for booking. I have never been before but an area I have wanted to visit for a while

Jane

I am staying at Gatwick the night before, I guess we will meet other travellers at the airport. Ive not done this type of hol before so dont know what to expect. Looking forward to seeing Lake Garda.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I have never been on the holiday myself but i hear it is very popular and everyone testifies that it is amazing so i'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thanks

Lindarm
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

Hi,

I have never been on the holiday myself but i hear it is very popular and everyone testifies that it is amazing so i'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thanks

Hello, thanks for the comments. The hol only 4 weeks away so Im feeling a bit nervous! Ive not heard a bad comment about Lake Garda!

Lindarm
(Member) (Topic Starter)
2 weeks to go and Im off to Lake Garda, anyone else going on the 2nd Oct?